Free Project Support from WoodWorks – Learn more
Located one block from Edgehill Village, 1030 Music Row is the first timber-frame Class A office space in Nashville. This one-of-a-kind creatively engineered design, crafted from Douglas Fir glulam columns and beams and dowel-laminated timber floors, will provide 1,370 metric tons of carbon benefit. The location provides direct access to the Gulch and Demonbreun Street and is just one block from a full complement of restaurants, bars, shopping and housing options.
108,522 RSF Class A Office Space Located Directly on Music Row; One Block from Edgehill Village.
- First Timber-framed Building in Nashville
- 25,000 SF Floor Plates
- 3/1000 Covered and Secured Parking
- Excellent Branding/Signage Potential
- Potential Ground-floor Retail
- Unencumbered Access to and from Nashville
- Direct Walking Access to Restaurants and Retail: Taco Mamacita, Bella Napoli Pizzeria, Edgehill Café Warby Parker, J.Crew, Barcelona Wine Bar
- Delivery Q1 2022
- Amenities include: Bicycle Storage, Showers and Lockers, Covered Parking, on-site Security
Watch a short one-minute video of this project, which was selected as a 2023 Wood Design Awards winner. View the full award gallery here.
Mass Timber, Cross-Laminated Timber (CLT), Dowel-Laminated Timber (DLT), Glue-Laminated Timber (GLT or glulam), Timber-Frame / Post and Beam
Anecdote Architectural Experiences
EMC Structural Engineers
Power Management Corporation
Developer / Owner
Structural Engineer and Timber Builder
Spruce Glulam and CLT Supplier
Supplier of acoustic underlayment